Friday, July 15, 2005

Nova Scotia

Not my holiday destination but a collection of Scottish Speculative Fiction will be available soon and contains contributions from some of my GSFWC colleagues. You can get it from Amazon. Sadly I'm not in it. But you should buy it anyway.

I did try, three times. But my only SF story ever was thrown together just after I got off a plane from LA, and frankly must have shown it really. I also submitted my near future Cthulhu-does-Godzilla-in-Glasgow story The 23rd Nail but it's not the same on paper as it is spoken. My third attempt was Nine Minutes, but clearly the idea of two people getting together over the course of three speeddating sessions wasn't speculative enough whatever its quality ;-)

Better luck next time. Which hopefully won't be in ten years time. Actually come to think of it, a latter day relaunched New Worlds annual thing might not be such a bad idea, but it will depend on sales not doubt. So once again go buy it. Well order it at least. You're still here. The post's ended, go to the link.

No comments: