Friday, July 29, 2005

End of Part 2

Finished my edits and rewrites of the existing part 2, of the Vault. Just have to do a quick read through for continuity and errors. That was the easy bit out the way, part 1 has had three edits, part 2 has had two edits. Part 3 will now see a sustantial rejig. I have actually written down a timeline for once. I just hope I can pull it all together, as I'm still not sure how to reveal the revelations. I also think that some of the newer stuff may end up at the end of part 2. Not sure where to make the cut, to be honest.

Well I'm at 63,000 words. The last entire draft was 69,000 ish. So well on track for 90-100K.

Also finally got my last errant submission returned with a no thanks note. Ah well. Thanks to a mysterious benefactor looks like I will get to spend a day at Worldcon. This is principally an SF convention, but its all about the books not the people in Star Trek costume. Who knows what doors may open up beneath me?

No comments: