Monday, April 03, 2006

Fester and Ailin

If you ever see Podge and Rodge let me know, if you have the DVDs I'll buy them from you. But other than borrowing their namesakes for their folk duo, that's all they have in common with progress on Adocentyn.

I've been forging forward with this and hope to get the first third done before going back to revise the Primero starter with Dee. Having just started the point where our 'hero' begins to have his future shaped by the abuse he recieved, I'm coming up for some air.

I'm also having to be very disciplined as I have a copy of Oblivion and it is better/worse than crack.

We're doing a reading evening (well Mike is organsing it, the we in this is the members of the GSFWC) just before Eastercon, which is in Glasgow this year. Starts at 8pm in The Ingram Bar on Queen Street, on 13th April. I'll be reading something. Might be Clatty Pat's Needle, might not, depending on feedback and obstinancy on my part.

No comments: