Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Enki And Enlil Show

You know how you suddenly have one of those meme particles beam into your head and suddenly it's like 'Ahhh' and followed by furious scribbling (if your hands can still do that).

Well there I was in the warm afterglow of that orgasmic moment of First Principle (and hell En Sof knows they're the only orgasmic moments I get these days), when I stumble onto Hal Duncan's Blog and find the bar steward has beaten me to it, cos he was up late. Puck and Jack, and Enlil and Enki, you bet (or is it Enki and Enlil, they're a bit like Ant and Dec). Sigh.

I better just stick with my Sufi stand-up Neural Din. And I'm beginning to think that Kitten Uzi and her Uzbek punk bank Uzi Kitten will turn up in Adocentyn. Poor Sec needs a girlfriend.

Having escaped Oblivion, I can now get back to writing, but The Movies turned up on my doorstep. Machinima here we come.

2 comments:

Gary Gibson, science fiction writer said...

Neural Din. I like that.

RWM said...

Of course it is also a clever play on the great Sufi sage Nur-al-din too ;-)