Monday, December 12, 2005

Hmm. Upgrades!

I've revamped the site(s) (www.khaibit.com and www.khaibit.com/vault.hmtl) using lovely CSS tools and just have to make sure the 'Vault' pdfs are up to date as I wrote a considerably better (and longer) synopsis (thanks Robert for the advice).

Please have a look and let me know if they work okay on your machine (Opera and IE6 over broadband is all very well but that's not everything/one covered.)

Have rejigged one of my stories for the reading event. The other needs too much attention. I used to be able to do plot - I don't know what happened. All those years in the Cam? The Buffy effect, where each years Big Bad has to be bigger and badder to present a challenge to the point where it gets silly? I dunno. Maybe its not so much I can't do plot, more I've just got shy of it.

Reminds me of one of the funniest Thrud the Barbarian strips from White Dwarf. Thrud sits under a tree for a few cells then some dwarf pops up asking where the plot for this month's strip is. Thrud hits him with his axe making a Plot! noise. I guess you had to be there. (Maybe one day it will appear here: http://www.thrudthebarbarian.com/archiveindex.html

No comments: